DreamUHome.com & ManyHNice.com
Is DreamUHome Fake or Real?
Why is DreamUHome Fake?
DreamUHome is an online furniture store that claims to sell designer European furniture at highly discounted rates. A banner on top says that all items are 90% off. Most of the products seem to be from Made.com and are out of stock on Made’s website. The prices on DreamUHome are actually even lower than they claim as the original prices are in GBP/EUR and not USD.
A domain name lookup of DreamUHome shows that it was registered on 26th April 2020. The registrant’s name and location are unknown as the information has been blocked for privacy.
DreamUHome does not have any social media presence and the only contact detail mentioned is an email address. I found it odd that the email ID was using the mail server for ManyHNice.com. Upon checking the ID on MailTester, it was revealed that though the server exists, the ID given is unable to receive emails.
When I visited ManyHNice, it turned out to be an online clothing store. Some investigation showed that the prices on ManyHNice are ridiculously low too. Ironically, ManyHNice itself gives out an email ID of stcooltre.com
Customers of ManyHNice have left reviews on OnlineThreatAlerts saying that after ordering items on the website, multiple unauthorized transactions were carried out on their cards. It seems that ManyHNice has an entire network of websites set up for phishing bank and card details of customers.
With just a little bit of digging, I discovered that there are at least 25 websites operating under the ManyHNice phishing network. These websites all give only an email ID for contacting the company, which follows the format of firstname.lastname@example.org. The websites all follow the same modus operandi of pretending to have items on sale at huge discounts.
The categories include clothing (men’s, women’s, designer, fitness and kids), furniture, baby products, pet products, home appliances, kitchen appliances, personal grooming products, electronics and swimming pools.
The below list is constantly updated whenever new websites in the network are discovered:
- email@example.com – Noatanice.com, Aoilshop.com & BabyHLive.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Womanwelfares.com
- email@example.com – Dreamuhome.com & Tordburch.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Tevialet.com
- email@example.com – Autoeconew.com, Kitchennes.com & Shop.dpual.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Myanged.com
- email@example.com – Combeding.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Zaspeak.com
- email@example.com – Welldshop.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Braunlife.com & AmericanUTools.com
- email@example.com – Childpools.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Roxyclothing.com & DreamMHome.com
- email@example.com – Familydailys.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Kitchenroxy.com & PerfectSPro.com
- email@example.com – Zinnialive.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Reuface.top, Mindwarey.com, Smallleisurely.com & sale.jeleisurely.com
- email@example.com – Babysssb.com, Roxykidsy.com & Matadoc.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Babyulive.com
- email@example.com – PerfectKitchen.is
It’s obvious that DreamUHome and ManyHNice’s entire network of websites is a phishing scam. Shopping on these websites will expose your payment details to scammers. Customers have reported that fraudulent transactions were carried out from their accounts after shopping on the websites mentioned above. Avoid them at all costs.
Remember: If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
If you have been the victim of an ecommerce scam, you can take the following steps:
- Lodge a complaint at the National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal
- File a complaint with the payment portal and ask whether the payment can be reversed.
- File a complaint with the Consumer Complaints Forum
- Leave a negative review on review portals such as Scamadviser, TrustPilot, OnlineThreatAlerts and SiteJabber
- Report the website to Google using the Suspicious Site Reporter extension for Chrome
- Give a low rating to the website on Web of Trust. You can also install their extension for the same.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are presented as an educated opinion based on facts and evidence. There is no malicious intent or attempt to defame any individual/s or organization/s. If you are a website owner and would like to provide clarifications regarding your business and/or website, please get in touch using the Contact Form.