Cryptocurrency Cloud Mining Platform
Is Amoun Fake or Real?
Why is Amoun Fake?
Amoun.cc is a website that claims to generate profits for investors through cryptocurrency cloud mining. The platform promises returns as absurdly high as 1% to 3% per day. Such returns are not realistic or sustainable and it is therefore obvious that the website is a scam.
Amoun also has a two-tier referral commission program where users can earn 5% to 10% commissions on deposits of their referrals. This indicates that the platform may be a pyramid scheme if not an outright fraud.
A domain name lookup of the website shows that it was registered on 17th August 2022. The registrant’s details such as name, location and contact details have not been provided. Therefore, Amoun is a new website that is being operated anonymously from an unknown country.
There is absolutely no information given on Amoun’s website about the company’s management team or details like registration number and address. Amoun does not have a social media presence but the website contains a dummy Instagram profile link.
No contact details have been given on the Contact Us page. It only contains a contact form to get in touch with the owners via email. Apart from the form, the only way to get support from Amoun is through their Telegram group. As the website owners are using only anonymous methods to communicate, it appears that they are deliberately trying to hide their identity.
I could not find any client reviews for Amoun.cc online. If you want to share your review of this website, you can do so in the comments below or on my social media pages.
It seems pretty obvious that Amoun and the 20 similar websites have an unbelievably high likelihood of being scams. There are a number of signs suggesting Amoun is not a genuine cryptocurrency cloud mining firm. The returns being promised are too good to be true and the commission referral system hints that Amoun may be a pyramid scheme.
There is no evidence that Amoun is a real company as no details about the company’s management, registration and licenses have been provided. Amoun has no social media presence and can only be contacted by email and a Telegram group. No reviews for Amoun could be found either.
It is advisable to avoid investing with Amoun or the 20 similar sites as there are no reasons to believe that they are genuine cryptocurrency cloud mining firms. As a general rule, never send crypto to strangers as it cannot be recovered.
Remember: If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
To read about other Investment Scams, click here.
If you found this information useful, please consider supporting my work.
If you have been a victim of an investment scam, you can take the following steps:
- File a complaint with the payment portal. However, investment scammers mostly use methods such as Bitcoin, Western Union, MoneyGram and other untraceable methods which make refunds impossible.
- File a formal police complaint with the Cybercrime department.
- Leave a negative review on review portals such as ScamAdviser and TrustPilot.
- Report the website to Google using the Suspicious Site Reporter extension for Chrome
- Give a low rating to the website on Web of Trust. You can also install their extension for the same.
- If the company has a listing on Google My Business or Google Maps, file a complaint using the Business Redressal Complaint Form. Also, leave a negative review explaining what kind of experience you had.
- Report the scam site to web filtering companies.
List of websites using the same content as Amoun.cc
Disclaimer: This review is intended for information only and should not be relied on when making financial or business decisions. If you are a website owner and would like to provide clarifications regarding your business and/or website, please get in touch using the Contact Form.