tradereport.org (Trade Report)
Crypto Recovery Agency
Is Tradereport.org (Trade Report) Fake or Real?
Why is Tradereport.org (Trade Report) Fake?
Tradereport.org (Trade Report) is a website that claims to help victims of online investment scams recover their lost funds, including cryptocurrency. As I have explained previously, cryptocurrency is nearly impossible to recover, which makes promises by new and unknown companies highly dubious.
A domain name lookup of the website shows that it was registered on 11th November 2022. The registrant’s details such as name, location and contact information have been hidden using a privacy guard. Therefore, it is a new website that is being operated anonymously from an unknown country.
Even though it is apparent that Tradereport did not exist before November 2022, the website falsely claims that the company has been active for 15 years and has won awards. These are blatant lies and show that Tradereport is not a genuine organization.
Trade Report does not have a social media presence. There are social media links on the website but they are fake as they lead nowhere.
The following contact details are provided:
Gänsestraße 5, 18311 Ribnitz-Damgarten, Germany
Firstly, the address is fake as it seems to be the address of an unrelated business in Germany. The phone number is being used anonymously for WhatsApp messaging. Therefore, the website owners are deliberately hiding their identities.
I could not find any client reviews for Trade Report. The only reviews I could find are spam comments on Facebook by fake accounts. If you want to share your review of this website, you can do so in the comments below or on my social media pages.
It seems quite obvious that Tradereport is a fake money recovery agency trying to scam people who have already been scammed. The site is being operated anonymously since November 2022 and there is no evidence that it is a real company.
Tradereport does not have a social media presence and the contact methods are completely anonymous. No client reviews could be found.
It is advisable to avoid hiring the services of Tradereport as there is no reason to believe that it is a legitimate crypto recovery agency.
Remember: If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
If you have been a victim of a money recovery scam, you can take the following steps:
- File a formal police complaint with the Cybercrime department.
- File a complaint with the payment portal. However, recovery scammers mostly use cryptocurrency which makes getting a refund impossible.
- Leave a negative review on review portals such as ScamAdviser and TrustPilot
- Report the website to Google using the Suspicious Site Reporter extension for Chrome
- Give a low rating to the website on Web of Trust. You can also install their extension for the same.
- If the company has a listing on Google My Business or Google Maps, file a complaint using the Business Redressal Complaint Form. Also, leave a negative review explaining what kind of experience you had.
Disclaimer: This review is intended for information only and should not be relied on when making financial or business decisions. If you are a website owner and would like to provide clarifications regarding your business and/or website, please get in touch using the Contact Form.
You must log in to post a comment.