Digital One India
Online Data Entry Job Provider
Is Digital One India Fake or Real?
Why is Digital One India Fake?
Digital One India is a data entry jobs website that claims to provide 100% genuine work without requiring any qualifications. The website tries to make itself look affiliated with the Government of India, such as using colours and terms that are similar to the Digital India initiative and Make In India program. However, there is no connection between Digital One India and the Indian Government.
Overall, the website has a very basic design and tries to mimic the Government of India’s portals. The content is poorly written as it is filled with errors.
A domain name lookup of the website shows that it has been registered on 24th March 2019. The registrant’s name is unknown as it has been blocked for privacy. Though the domain has been registered in 2019, the website claims that the company has been in operation for more than 4 years. This is clearly a lie.
There are absolutely no contact details provided on the website. There is no mention of a payment to be made either. However, several reviewers on MouthShut, Consumer Complaints and ScamAdviser have complained that they have made payments for purchasing packages to a person named Rajendra and got scammed.
It is obvious that Digital One India is a scam. As we have seen with other fake data entry job scams on this blog, Digital One India asks for payment for purchasing a plan and then absconds after the payment has been received.
The website falsely tries to portray itself as a Government-affiliated portal, there are no contact details provided and there is no payment mentioned even though they ask for money later. They are clearly lying that they have been operating for more than 4 years as the website was created in 2019. There is an employer ID provided but it seems to be fake. The reviews provide further evidence that Digital One India is nothing but a fraud.
Remember: If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
If you have been a victim of an employment scam, you can take the following steps:
- Lodge a complaint at the National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal
- Lodge a complaint with PayTM on Twitter, Customer Care or through the app, UPI app such as Google Pay or the Bank with which the company has an account.
- Report the website to Google using the Suspicious Site Reporter extension for Chrome
- Give a low rating to the website on Web of Trust. You can also install their extension for the same.
- File a complaint with the Indian Consumer Complaints Forum
- Write a review on websites such as MouthShut, Scamadviser and TrustPilot.
- Block all numbers of the scammers on TrueCaller, mentioning the words Fake, Fraud or Scam in the name.
- If the company has a listing on Google My Business or Google Maps, file a complaint using the Business Redressal Complaint Form. Also, leave a negative review explaining what kind of experience you had.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are presented as an opinion based on available information. This review is intended for information only and should not be relied on when making financial or business decisions. There is no malicious intent or attempt to defame any individual/s or organization/s. If you are a website owner and would like to provide clarifications regarding your business and/or website, please get in touch using the Contact Form.